Axscend warrants that its products shall be free of all liens and encumbrances, shall meet the specifications set forth in the relevant product descriptions, and shall be produced in compliance with applicable labour laws. Axscend makes no other warranties or representations whatsoever as to the nature of quality of its product(s) except that it shall, at its option, either repair or replace any defective hardware reported to Axscend based on the following guidelines:
- For Tyre Pressure Sensors, within twelve (12) months from date of first use by a Customer, up to a total of eighteen (18) months from purchase.
- Telematics boxes, including Junction/Function Box and ‘Connect’ unit, within thirty-six (36) months from date of first use by a Customer.
- RDC Sensors within thirty-six (36) months from date of first use by a Customer.
- Trailer Status Indicators within thirty-six (36) months from date of first use by a Customer.
Axscend’s warranty shall not apply to:
• Equipment that has not been installed to the manufacturers specification
• Equipment that shows signs of any physical damage
• Equipment that shows evidence of tampering/removal of the anti-tamper mechanism
This warranty shall not apply to labour or other costs incurred by Axscend or the Customer to remove/install/repair product at a Customer’s site; these costs shall be at the Customer’s expense. Any defects or errors not so reported shall be deemed waived.
Axscend Warranty Procedure
If a customer finds it necessary to report a defect that is covered by our warranty, the following process must be followed:
- The Customer should first contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a full description of the problem. It may be necessary to involve an Axscend representative to isolate the problem before a repair is initiated. This will require specific details on the trailer or chassis effected, its location and availability.
- Axscend an Axscend engineer or Axscend approved service agent to attend the trailer and investigate the cause of the reported fault. The engineer will either perform a repair or replacement if the unit remains within warranty. If the product is out of warranty Axscend will seek authorisation to perform the repair/replacement before going ahead with it.
- All returned equipment will be inspected upon receipt to determine the fault. If it is found to be outside of the warranty parameters set out in this agreement, the customer will be informed and deemed liable for any costs incurred.
- Axscend will attempt to perform an analysis of warrantable returned products as soon as possible, but in no case will take longer than 30 days to perform the analysis. The customer will be kept informed of the progress and results of the analysis as soon as it is completed.
TrailerMaster: Beyond Telematics
Registered Office: Axscend Limited, Unit B, Hampton Court, Tudor Road, Manor Park, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 1TT Company Reg No. 4275454 Vat No. 798 180 087 | Proud to be an ISO 9001 Certified Company