Axscend Ltd is a UK a based trailer telematics specialist who work with some of the biggest Transport Operators, Trailer Manufacturers and Supermarkets in the UK.
We are part of the SAF-HOLLAND group who bring over 140 years of trailer expertise and the support of over 3000 colleagues globally.
Due to a continued increase of customers, we are now looking to increase our operations team. We are looking for experienced Technical Hardware Installers / Trailer hardware Installers to join us as Field Based Hardware Installers in Southampton and the South-West areas.
Your duties will include:
- Visiting customer sites across the UK to install and service TrailerMaster telematic hardware on HGV trailers
- Ensure installations are completed to a high quality and are in line with company processes and standards
- Check / pre-align with customers regarding scheduled visits to ensure vehicle availability
- Execute necessary trouble shooting in the field (repair / swap of hardware)
- Attending breakdowns on customer sites, diagnosing and rectifying issues
- Arranging work permits, undergoing necessary health and safety training to work on third party sites
- Liaising internally and with customers at all levels
- Inventory management
- Keeping up to date with latest product developments
- Proactively sharing information and reporting issues
- Completing all admin accurately and in a timely manner
- The role will develop as the business grows, giving you plenty of opportunity to grow with us
- A strong technical background and previous experience with installation of hardware on commercial trailers
- Experience of planning and scheduling
- Full UK driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach and self-motivated
- Able to work autonomously
- Able to use initiative
- Experience in mechanical and electrical work desirable
What we offer:
- Salary DOE £30,000pa – £35,500pa
- 37.5 hours Monday – Friday + 1 in 5 Saturdays (Pre agreed paid overtime)
- 25 days holiday per Annum plus Bank holidays
- Company van & specialist equipment provided
- Growth and development opportunities
- A tight knit, passionate team who are experts in our field
- A culture of trust, empowerment, and entrepreneurship
If you think this sounds like you, please apply using the form below.